www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Now that the government stepped in: wimpy as it is.
The banks still are running this country, didn't used to be.

Will this help your buying of disc golf products?
Make you more thrifty?

The banks made billions in charges last year.....

Sorry,
do not have any sympathy for banks anymore....

Hear that credit unions are getting more business.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

greed greed greed the banks and credit card companies have been fleecing america for too long. Use cash if you dont have it, dont attempt to borrow for it . The more we try to make the system difficult to bleed every dime out of everybody the more our country suffers . No more cc purchases for disc golf stuff here either ( except the memorial podcast).
Use your debit card.
Cash right out.
But realize at the merchant end there still is a fee for the transaction 2-3% depends on the contract.
Also a monthly fee for the service.......
You don't like paying high interest rates? Don't carry a balance.

Correct if I'm wrong...but as i remember the only card co that does not charge you the APR on purchases made and paid in the same billing cycle is AMEX....but always carried a higher rate with annual fees.

Here's the real pisser...pay off your card balance.....keep your card for whatever reasons...emergency...whatever...No balance...you'll now be charged...on top of an annual fee....an inactivity fee.
Oops! My APR is ONLY 21.6% not 26%. I read my statement of terms to see if they would charge annual fees or inactivity fees and luckily didn't see either. At any rate, I should have my balance paid off next month! I will keep the card only for true emergency expenses.
21.6 or 26.....either way it's a royal pooch screw. lmao!!!
The problem with Debit...is in theory it's supposed to be instantaneous...however the banks don't always do that...creating risk for the card holder to become overdrawn....pure 100% profit for the banks
Yeah!! you forgot...loaning money to those who only met the simple criteria of being able to fog a mirror....lmao!!!
Yeah that is a sweet scam right there, so easy for them to manipulate when the payments go through and blame it on something else when really they're controlling it to get those 35$ fees here and there, and you did nothing wrong.
Dirty Pool!!!
change banks ur getting hosed
i use my debit card only, dont have a cc. i also have all my money in a small local credit union who my debit card is issued through, no overdrafts just auto trannsfers from savings. works for me, try it out.... better than fees and 21.6%.
In my experience none of the major credit cards will charge you any interest provided you pay your bill in full each month. Where they get you (or at least one of the ways they get you) is by charging you interest on purchases made in the current month if you did not pay your bill in-full & on-time the previous month.

So, as Peter said, if you pay in full every month, then there are is no interest. This has been my experience with Visa, MC, AMEX, and Discover.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968