www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meh, another uninteresting hi-speed driver. Maybe tossing it will reveal something more exciting than its numbers are revealing.
Yeah, Innova just seems to keep pumping out the "high speed" drivers. Katana, Vulcan, Archon and now TeeDevil. What's next?
The plastic feels nice, something different about it. Rim feels a litle wider than the destroyer. Hopefully will be ripping it tomorrow, let you know.
Flow ripoff lol.  Why no 6 glide? lol
looks interesting.

seems like a faster sl wich was just discontinued.

idk, i really dont like any of the new disc that innova has come out with in the past two years. katana has to much of a meat hook at the end. Vulcan is just too filppy. archon was just like my wraith. ill try the teedevil out.

Since Pro Destroyers are selling because pros get big d with them, they probably are bringing this out to sell in premium plastics that are more stable to mimic the Pro Destroyer.  My money is on that.  Make that money, Innova.

I have a Lemon Lake Katana which I like and is a nice disc. I also bought a Star Vulcan but it didn't seem all that different from the Lemon Lake Katana so I put it away for now. I just bought a Latitude 64 Havoc (Opto plastic) and I do like that disc. It says that it is overstable yet the fade is gradual not sudden. So I can throw it out there, let it glide and then see it fade at the end. If the TeeDevil were something close to that it might be nice. It just seems like Innova is trying to fill all of the gaps between this disc and that disc and pretty soon there won't be any gaps left to fill.

Try the New Champion Dart !

Destrulcan: Destroyer bottom, Vulcan top.
I wish they would take some time and make some nice Mids. I would like to see something with the stability of a gator but with a tad more speed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968