www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We are a new disc golf apparel company located in the mid-west and we would like imput from fellow disc golfers. We want to know what you want. What sort of clothing, designs, etc. do you want to see more or less of. Also be sure to let us know what you would change concerning existing Disc Golf apparel, equipment, etc..  This is your chance to let us know WHAT YOU WANT.

Our new Disc Golf Apparel Company will be going public in the next 90 days or so and will be announcing it here on DiscGolfersR.us FIRST. 

Tags: Apparel, Tshirts, bags, discs, new, targets, tournaments

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hoodies with tight fitting cuffs. Hats, stocking caps, and a belt buckle.

Put a Basket on the buckle and where the chains on the basket would be, put a bottle opener there.
I'd buy that buckle.
Really anywhere you can pepper in bottle openers is a step in the right direction.
I agree with the polypropylene shirts.
Golf shirts, dry-fit in ladies-cuts, and don't be afraid of stocking XL and XXL, for my gifted friends. Even the NFL figured this out, and now are marketing to women. We are tired of trying to stuff big boxy mens shirts in to shorts, much less a nice skirt. Besides, the investment is worth it, because we got game and cash.
SK
How about a promo pack to start selling your goods down here in the Texas Gulf Coast Area. I live on Galveston Island and a current PDGA member. I play a lot of tournements and know a large amount of players in the Houston community. I also dye discs so check out the pics on my page. My friend hosts mini's every other weekend. The people who show up would be interested in new discgolf products also. dpickens4@comcast.net
Right on...I live about 20 minutes from Galveston. I'm definitely interested. BTW, why doesn't The Island have a course yet...or does it and I just havent heard about it for some odd reason?
Wicking poly blends. The most comfortable shirt I have is a poly-wool dry-fit long sleeve. It is also the least stinky garment I have. Apparently wool has natural odor fighting properties. Pure poly stinks the most. Cotton-poly is better smelling, but less wicking. Wool and poly wool is odorless and best wicking.

I like plenty of shoulder movement. Both athletic fit (wide shoulders) and raglan shoulders seem to work well. Also, long sleeve shirts should have a way to keep the sleeve from flopping down in the way when putting. Heavy duty elastic will work for a while, but the best, longest lasting system I've seen is on a safari or fishing type shirt where the sleeve rolls up and is held in place with a tab and button arrangement. Its a little less flexible for the guy that like his sleeve up on one shot and down on the next, but it is pretty much bulletproof and never wears out the way elastic does. (Don't you just hate it when you have to toss a perfectly good garment just because the elastic wimped out.)

Subtle designs please. My clothing budget is minuscule, so every garment has to be multi-purpose. Features like small logos and collars will allow me to wear the same garment to the movies, work or disc golf. If it has huge designs or profanities, I just can't spend money on it, no matter how cool or funny I think it is.

Thanks for asking. I hope this is what you needed.
I have sooo thought about that.
How about some cool dri-weave baseball caps? They're really comfortable and allow your head to breathe a bit.

I dont mind paying more for quality gear either, dont go cheap.

visors are cool

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968