www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

INCASE YOU HAVENT HEARD

Fly18 HAS INSTALLED IN HEMET CA!!! Now anouncing that my persistance along with the recources and experiance from one AWESOME friend (Reese) we have designed and installed a disc golf course on Echo Hills Golf Course in Hemet CA. Tenative for Saturday November 22, 2008 at 11:00am Grand Opening.
The address is 545 E. Thornton Ave. Hemet, CA 92543. Pro shop phone number is 951-652-2203. The fees are as follows: 6AM-3PM Walking 9 Holes = $6, 18 Holes = $9; 6AM-3PM w/a Cart 9 Holes = $12, 18 Holes = $15. 3PM till Dusk UNLIMITED play for $6, w/a cart $12. Rentals are $4 for a driver and putter. Legends, discs (rental and for purchace) upon grand opening (TO BE CONFIRMED time and date). Snacks, and refreshments including cold beer at the proshop. I would like to hear back from any players intrested in leage/tourny play to vote for best day of week and month for said events. THANK YOU ALL for your patience in this endvor!

Let me clarify this is on a 9 hole Golf Course.

mrkeithguther@hotmail.com Delete Comment

Tags: CA, course, disc, elsinore, golf, hemet, jaciento, lake, meniffee, murrieta, More…new, san, temecula, wildomar

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey, my name is mike holmes. i am from hemet and now live in san diego. i am planning to play friday with another player from san diego via hemet. we are both members of the san diego aces club and will be in hemet for the holiday. i am very interested in any tourneys or clubs in hemet and would like to know how i can help out.
glad to be able to play disc golf in hemet. lets works on getting another course in san diego. morely had become unbearable.
Hello Mike

Currently we are looking at a montly on the first sunday of the month but as of yet this is uncirculated...we are looking for more player info as to day and time. If you go to my dgrus page under the main blog we are taking all votes to best day and time for this location. Also we are looking to create both league and multi lvl trny play. Of course all of these things will have to go through the GM Brad and Reese as to not affect play at Echo Hills DG/Golf Course.
Yes Morley is unreal in wait time. Also we need more courses on public/city parks and undeveloped land.
As for this Friday I'm not sure what time Manny and I will be home from Isaacs home if we stay the night...What time were you thinking to play there? Feel free to contact me on my main page/personal email.

Kag
Well folks I spoke with Brad (EH GM) and Reese (Fly18) about the day to begin some league monthlys, and the decision is for the second Saturday show at 11 and tee off by 11:30. I am aware that some other venues have events on thoes days however the distance to thoes other locations allow us to hold it on most any day we want. Till football season is over we will not see a good turn out on Sundays.
The proshop is now stocked with discs for rentals as well as new discs for purchase. A disc was recovered in the water w/the name of Tom on it and a phone number but w/no area code, it is at the proshop. My team mate and I still have a champion each in the water.
As to weeklys, tournaments, and course clubs they are in the works and will be announced as promptly as the details can be worked out.
same day as la mirada's monthly :( Who cares about football anyway? lol
Like I said it's location...La Mirada is 60+ miles from my home. Echo Hills is 20.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968