www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Sea Pines Golf Resort is pleased to announce the opening of a world class Disc Golf Course. The course was co-designed by current USDGC Champion, Will Schusterick. The nine hole layout features three separate sets of tees and plays 17,296 feet.

Tee times are available 7 days per week, 364 days a year from 7AM to dusk. The cost to play is $6.00 for 9 holes, $10.00 for 18. Cart rentals are available for an additional fee.

The full service resort, including a hotel, is half way between Santa Barabara and Monterey. They even offer weekend stay and play hotel packages for disc golf. There are other resort activities on-site and nearby including Horseback Riding, Wine Tasting, Kayaking, Hiking and, of course, Golf.

The course is listed in the PDGA directory: http://www.pdga.com/course_directory/course/sea-pines-golf-disc-gol...

Here is a link to an announcement with additional details:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....TZkoKedA%3D%3D

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nine holes plays 3 miles!
Cool !!!!  :)
I can just hear it: "Let's see, I scored a 9 on the short hole, so put me down for a birdie."
discusting!(disgusting) Carts available!  Thank god I'm never going to CA again.
17,296 feet is a misprint, that would average 1921 feet per hole, 2 world record throws and a 293 foot putt, NICE !

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968