www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The Discraft Z Comet and Z Force have just arrived and we just published the first review of these new discs. Read the review at:

http://www.1000rated.com/2009/01/discraft-review-z-comet-z-force/

Two lucky winners were randomly picked from 223 comments on the site using a computerized random # generator. Each won a new Discraft Z Comet and Z Force. The winners were comment #110 (Lawrence Leonardi Jr.) and comment #137(Eric Jubin). Congratulations to both winners and thank to everyone who signed up. We’ll have another free promotion soon!

Thanks for reading as always!

Tags: Biberstine, Comet, Discraft, Force, Z, Zac

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds good!
my wife wants the new comet. she has 3 older ones including 1 1st run glow
Anybody else get an error when they try to submit a reply on the linked page?
Josh Taylor said:

You have to make sure to add your e-mail address so we can contact you if you win. That may have been the problem.
1000 Rated Disc Golf said:
Josh Taylor said:

You have to make sure to add your e-mail address so we can contact you if you win. That may have been the problem.

Thanks man...I'm and idiot, it just said "Mail" so I was putting my street address thinking you wanted it so you could send the discs to the winner, worked fine w/ the email address.
I can't wait to get some of those Comets! I have been using the same old X for almost a year and I need something that will fly dead straight.

The Force in that Pic looks like the ones I got this Summer which were Non Sparkle and a softer Z. It was pretty overstable new and then broke it to be straight. I have been liking my ESPs more but supposedly the new ones came in a stiffer blend with some dome so I am going to check those out.
it just said "Mail" so I was putting my street address thinking you wanted it so you could send the discs to the winner, worked fine w/ the email address.

That's funny. Glad you figured it out Josh. If you win we'll send you an e-mail and ask for your home address so we can mail you the discs.

http://www.1000rated.com/2009/01/discraft-review-z-comet-z-force/

Cheers!
I'm in.
Is the plastic like FLX plastic?
hey now,anyone else getting error/unable to link.This happened last contest 1000rated disc golf also.e-mail was added into correct area.Unable to contact with problem.Thanks for any help
mr ed said:
hey now,anyone else getting error/unable to link.This happened last contest 1000rated disc golf also.e-mail was added into correct area.Unable to contact with problem.Thanks for any help

If you are having trouble try right clicking on the link and opening it in a new window. Or, you can always just type www.1000rated.com into any web browser and you'll see the promotion on our homepage.

Good luck everyone!
ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968