www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Last spring I purchased 18 new pro targets for Black Falls DGC. The chains are already rusting I also noticed this at the Sugarbush courses.Has anyone else had a problem with these? I thought they were galvanized. I love the way they catch, but c'mon for $300 you would think they would be rust proof for more than 8 months.

Views: 34

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Innova may not make the chains, but they do make decisions on who their suppliers are. My guess would be lowest bidder, lowest cost, highest profit. It's good business sense but man, If there are this many people on here with this problem can you imagine how widespread it is? It sounds like most of the people that have to change the chains once just kind of give up and deal with it when it happens again. If people just kept on replacing them maybe the quality would get better. Until their cost of replacement chain outweighs their cost of the baskets I don't think you will see a change.
Dear Dave,

I apologize for the problems with your DISCatcher Sport as well as the lack of customer service. I am not sure why your e-mails went answered. If you would e-mail me directly at hduvallatinnovadiscgolf.com, I will see that a replacement basket bottom is sent to you.

Again, I am sorry for the initial bogey and the poor recovery attempt. Hopefully, I can prevent a triple bogey.

Take care,
Harold
I think this thread is done.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968