www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone heard anything about this new Innova disc? I have heard rumors that it is going to be a less stable companion to the Boss maybe like a faster Beast-(Beast being 10,5,-2,2 and Groove projected to be 13,5,-2,2). I also hear it will be available in weights down to 164g......

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man, I'm still waiting for my Boss to come in the mail, but a comprable disc designed for a thrower that doesn't have the big arm yet sounds like something to buy!
From PDGA Forum.....Ask Dave D about Innova.

The groove in the Groove is similar to the notch in the Monarch. Testing is still going on. The Groove is not like the Monarch. It seems to be just a driver rather than a driver/roller like the Monarch. My big arm testers couldn't roll any farther than they could air, however they could air it quite far. I see it as a complement to a Boss or Destroyer that flies fairly straight when thrown on a slight hyzer. Upwind requires more hyzer. Nose angles are critical to accuracy. This disc won't be available until next year.
i didnt notice much of a difference in speed with the boss - nothing i couldnt do with a teerex, destroyer, xcal in the bag... however, i do love my monarch for long turnovers...something faster could be nice...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968