www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

NEW ESP Zone putter
NEW Z Force driver
NEW Z Surge SS driver
NEW Z Avenger SS driver
NEW Z Comet midrange

i love Z plastic, even in the winter. i might have to try a Z Surge SS. glad to see they added the Zone to the permanent line up now too.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jman said:
Nice to see the Force finally in a Z run. Now if we could get Discraft to address the Glo issue. I love Photon, but it's bye bye, and getting tough to find. Come on BIG D - we gotta have GLO!

h have a sparkle one, i dunno if there will be much difference, i love it though.
Lotto said:
Jman said:
Nice to see the Force finally in a Z run. Now if we could get Discraft to address the Glo issue. I love Photon, but it's bye bye, and getting tough to find. Come on BIG D - we gotta have GLO!

h have a sparkle one, i dunno if there will be much difference, i love it though.

For me, the newer Z-Forces seem much more overstable than the Sparkles.
i'm disappointed. i was hoping discraft's next releases would be new esp stuff. z is no good to me anymore, and i got an esp worlds drone just yesterday! all i throw is esp or flx because i like it that much more. come on discraft, new esp discs or esp with old discs please!! and i'll buy a ton of them!
Blaze said:
i'm disappointed. i was hoping discraft's next releases would be new esp stuff. z is no good to me anymore, and i got an esp worlds drone just yesterday! all i throw is esp or flx because i like it that much more. come on discraft, new esp discs or esp with old discs please!! and i'll buy a ton of them!

hater, z is better.
Can we get Discraft to make Z Drones ?
i have a z surge now. what's the z surge ss?
Z is awesome. The longest lasting, most consistent plastic out there. FLX is cool as hell too. Wish they made an FLX flash.

An Z surge ss is a straighter, more understable version with the bottom bead cut down some. Being in Z plastic I would guess it is mildly more overstable than it's counterpart.

Esp plastic is cool, but sometimes WAY too domey for my preference.
you know just having the FLX Drone in another color like orange or something would but awesome, throwing these white ones in the winter is crazy!
Nibs Carter said:
you know just having the FLX Drone in another color like orange or something would but awesome, throwing these white ones in the winter is crazy!
Check out a dyed one for a few more bucks (love mine!) or dye it yourself for just a few bucks. Pick a bright color of Rit and do the whole front, or the whole disc, can't go wrong.
I want a sof Z Meteor, that would be my favorite disc
you know no one on Ebay is selling a dyed one right now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968