www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i'm really interested in the new stalker ,a friend is gonna loan me one of his to try.has anyone trown it and is it really a longer buzz?

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, It really is a longer Buzzz...I got the z-plastic one of my best disc choices
it fly like a buzzz but you have to throw it like a driver
I just picked up a Orange 172g Z Stalker to try out after hearing good things about them. I throw Buzz's and love the thought of this disc being a "longer Buzz". I have only been out to play once since I got my Stalker, so I only got to throw it 3 times. It seemed to me that it was understable at high speed as it tracked right(RHBH) as soon as it left my hand when thrown flat. From the 3 throws I had so far I like it, but I am not sure if it's going to take the place of my Eagle-X's. I can tell you that I like the feel of the Eagle in my hand better, but it could just be because I am used to them.

Will know more about the disc in about a week or so, after I get out and play with it some more. I need to get out and try different lines with it to see what this disc is capable of before I make my final judgement.
Didn't care for it. Gave it some time, but ended up giving it away. For me. I didn't care for a large diameter driver. It felt to cumbersome for me.

P.S. Notice I said "for me"
The Buzzz is considered a mid-range driver while the stalker is a full range driver.
The Stalker is sharper and faster than a Buzzz.
The Stalker is a slow driver with more control, the rim is not as sharp as most drivers.
The Buzzz is going to fly a bit straighter than the Stalker which will curve a bit at the end, as the spin dies.
Now available in GLOW!

When I first got it I hated it. Could not get it to do anything I wanted. I kept at it though and now I find it is a nice disc that flies straight. Good disc that is very forgiving and for me the very forgiving part is the best part.
My Stalker is pretty sweet!

She sends me flowers and candy on my birthday... shows up at my house, moves stuff around, takes all the lint out of my dryer and makes sure to leave me a heartfelt love notes written in her blood...

Oh... sorry... wrong Stalker.... the Disc is awsome!
Yeah, I'm digging it, my buddy let me try his. I'll be getting one soon to add to my bag collection.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968