www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The new discs from Innova for the 09-10 season are coming out tomorrow!
Star Mako, Star San Marino Roc, Star Dart, and Pro Boss!
Which one(s) are you gonna grab?

Tags: boss, dart, discs, innova, mako, marino, new, pro, roc, san, More…star

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought that you could get star rocs as CFR discs. I have one from a tounament from tennessee dating 8/31/08. So I guess my question is are these now in the $13 range as a regular disc or still CFR prices?
i think they will be normal prices now. but around here star still goes fr 16,17 or even 18 bucks.
Another one? what is that, 12 this year?
Yes ....somebody said it!!!!! Star classic ROC! The Star San Marino is Amazing as well.
If they make them in larger quantities and w/ a standard stamp ....they will be regular prices.
Where are you from Egypt?
nope, wisconsin. But we dont have many good vendors around here, let me clear that up though i dont pay those prices but thats retail at the big sports stores. there is only a couple local vendors otherwise some people (highschoolers and newbies) have to go to a retail store (walmart,MC sports,Dunhams sports).
I'm going for the Pro Boss (already have Champ and R-Pro), but I also want to try the Mako and the Roc.
i realized that i never said which one(s) i wanted.

the star dart is the only one that i would actually consider buying. it's basically a small diameter aero, which appeals to me.

since i don't like large diameter discs, that rules out the roc and the mako, i'd still like to give it a few throws though, and i don't really like pro plastic so that rules the boss.

other than that, i'd like to get one of those 2009 pumpkin aviars!
I have not Thrown a Mako yet.
would like to get my hands on the star mako & the star san marino roc to throw before i buy
I have a Star Mako in the mail right now. Can't wait. Hope it works well for me. I need something for tight shots.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968