www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The Ape is a 13 speed Xcaliber. Finally someone has answered our prairs; a high speed, overstable driver. The Xcaliber is the only innova disc i throw, so i am pretty excited to throw this disc. it is supposed to be released around Easter time.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got 2 comming in the mail from discgolfvalues

Seen this in the advertisement :

" The Ape can handle the raw, primal power of disc golfs biggest arms.

Extremely fast and stable, the Ape is a "must have" distance driver for windy conditions and sharp doglegs. Sidearm drivers will learn the Ape is more than capable of standing up to even the most intense torque. The Ape is an outstanding choice for backhand or sidearm throws as well as a variety of niche flex shots.

With less high speed turn than a Boss, the Ape is not recommended for players who throw less than 300ft.

The Xcaliber tends to be more flippy than a Destroyer or a Boss, so I hope it is not a high speed Xcaliber.
Holy Moly!!! Flippy?!?!?!? Really?!??!?!  I just got one!!! xcaliber!!! No way it is turning!!!! Only to the left!!!!!  Now time to work it in!!!!!
prayers
rimsize ,normal,big ,huge ?
@Ben.....Holy crap man. It's guys like you that they named this disc after. What do you throw...like 900 feet. Way to go dude, throw em proud.
I definitely want to try one of these out
Xcalibers just tend to flip for me especially star and glow not all but some are just downright flippy ask THE FORCE he knows. I only throw 500', maybe 900' someday I'm working on it.
The only time my xcal flips for me is when I kick my back after a bad shot!
threw it once today into a head wind, it was stable.  The big thing that I saw was the skip maybe 6 feet in the air.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968