www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Man, am I the only one out there that has tried there new discs ( Striker, Vision, Riot, and Core) or the new Opto plastic ( Can you say old Innova gummy, well close). Come on Ladies and Gents. You have to give this stuff a try. I know it's a scarry thought that you might have to throw out your Roc ( well multiple Roc's) or Wasp after you try the Core, but it's OK. Change is good. Soooo try it you might, like it ;o)

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HUGE fan of the striker. really wanting to try a core.
Jury is still out (only had it for a week), but I like it alot as of today:)
been throwing the core for about 6 months now very cool stable to understable mid very glidey. none of my 3 cores are any where near as stable as a z wasp or kc roc clser to a buzz imo. the striker is an incredible long faiway driver not super fast but glidey. it has been my expierience that the flatter they are the more over stable
I have alot of trouble with overstable discs. Can only throw 300 to 350 feet even with a beast. thinking about that vision, not sure if it's worth pulling the beasts out of the rotation though. Know of any discs that would work for me from other companies? I really want to try the opto line though
Try the Striker. The Vision is kinda like a Sidewinder. The Striker reminds me of a longer Valk. Maybe a bit more stable but not much. Put it this way. I throw approx 300 to 330 on a good day and I can hyzer flip the Striker, but it flattens out with little to no high speed turn. The Vision I get a helix out of it, but both have great control and seem very predictable. It's the Opto plastic that I fell in love with. It's like Z or Champ plastic with the grippy feel of FLX or Star plastic IMO
That is exactly what i wanted to read this morning! I was thinking about trying the line of them as in, Vision for annies, striker for "longs", core for midrange, and the spike for a putter. Just to have a set, and maybe soon if i ever am able to throw discs that are stable, maybe pick up the riot and move on from there. Where did you buy yours from?
just ordered the blitz yesterday. supposed to be a less stable destroyer. can't wait.
please let me know. tell me how heavy as well please. i really want one but suck with drivers that are too stable.
throw the striker, i use it as a longer teebird. I can get my teebird to about 350 but can throw the striker almost 400
awesome. i can only throw a teebird straight and about 250 so that mght be right for me. i love how accurate the teebird is and wished i could throw it farther. gonna pick one of these up for sure. what weight?
Im not sure what weights they come in, but i have a couple at 170 and they fly pretty sweet
Most from a local pro shop, but I picked up the Core on ebay. I'd say ebay is your best bet. If you haven't bought on there before. Just go to "buy" and write in "striker disc glof" and it will let you know if any of their stores have them and so on, for the other discs. Or check out some of the stores on this site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968