www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Man, am I the only one out there that has tried there new discs ( Striker, Vision, Riot, and Core) or the new Opto plastic ( Can you say old Innova gummy, well close). Come on Ladies and Gents. You have to give this stuff a try. I know it's a scarry thought that you might have to throw out your Roc ( well multiple Roc's) or Wasp after you try the Core, but it's OK. Change is good. Soooo try it you might, like it ;o)

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll have to check them out when I can.
went to marshallstreet and ordered a vision, striker, blitz, core and spike. About to take everything out the bag and run some rounds with only these discs to force myself to use them. I'm very interested to see how these guys fly. Will give you a report soon.
Cool, I'd like to hear what you think of them after a few rounds.

Peace!
I love my Sinus AP. been throwing the Striker for awhile now (well, until i threw it in the water at Trophy Lakes in John's Island, SC). Got another one on the way. Thrown my Core a few times now and I am certain it will replace the Buzzz quite nicely. Got my 2 Blitz's in the mail today. Haven't had a chance to throw them yet, but they are supposed to be a less stable Destroyer. They have a rim similar to the Riot with the angle, but it is more pronounced. Feels really good in the hand.
super excited because i love my destroyer but always wished it was just a hair more understable. I love the teebird as well and the striker should compliment that from what i read. wished the sidewinder was faster and there is the vision. Like a buzz sop i got a core and I just hope I can throw a blitz, not sure what that will be like. Oh yeah, got a sticker for my truck too, hope that shaves a stroke or 6 as well!
There is a BRAND SPANKIN new one that is called the Blitz which is supposed to be similar to a destroyer or boss.
Just got a Striker in last night... I'll be throwing it in 10 hours!!!!!!!!!
I have these discs sitting at the Port.
My customs broker is grabbing them soon.
I will list them on the website as soon as they hit the showroom!
Maybe sooner (without pics) since they are here in the US.
Stay tuned or Call Ms. Wendy to secure yours before they even arrive....

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/index.php
jury is still out on the blitz. threw it some in a field today. uphill with a left to right slight tailwind. downhill with a right to left headwind. gradual incline/decline. maybe 10 degrees or so. it is fast. out of the box it seems just as stable as a destroyer. it has a smaller rim, more like a wraith. i'm going to use it all the time for awhile to try and break it in and then see what it does. i don't have a huge arm, i'm hovering around the 375-400ft mark. usually hitting that with a broken in star destroyer and/or a champ boss. threw the destroyer farther today. threw the core some more and i still like it. it is STRAIGHT. and i am really missing my striker right now. cant' wait to get a new one. anyway ... anyone else thrown the blitz yet?
Not yet, but after reading a few posts. I went and ordered one. How about the Trident? Any one try this disc yet?
Got them suckers today finally. blitz...freakin crazy fast disc, drops like a rock at the end of flight....like a destroyer but less fade i'd say. Striker....freakin fast as hell teebird..and i mean spot on accurate...you can smoke a dragonfly from 300 feet with this thing. Vision....a way sweeter looking beast to me...plastic way better, it drops like a rock as well after spinning, no middle ground with these two discs, (blitz, vision)fly and die. I read where hey were supposed to be very "glidey"...not for me at least. I was field practicing so i didn't test the core and spike but i will during rounds tomorrow. I was practicing in about a 5-15 variable speed 45 degree angle crosswind back and forth so it was tough to see really good flight characteristics. The opto line plastic is Amazing. I usually have a problem with left to right aim, holding too long or slipping out early but not even once with these discs. I'm extremely impressed. I max out at 350 i generally throw a beast about 300-340. I normally throw a beast for annies and hyzer flip it for straight and distance shots. just to give you an idea of my not so great arm. oh yeah, i got all opto line except for spike which is zero line. I got the vision in sparkle plastic and the core in chameleon. These discs look so awesome!! Don’t take my word yet on the glidey thing, just tested a while and I can’t throw a 175 teebird more than 310 feet anyways.
Sweeet, I'm glad you dig them. Now that you mentioned it. I noticed they don't have much glide, but it didn't really matter much to me. I just love the plastic and how "forgiving" the disc is. They seem to handle technique errors well. I can't wait to try the Blitz and Trident. Has anyone tried the Trident yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968