www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Man, am I the only one out there that has tried there new discs ( Striker, Vision, Riot, and Core) or the new Opto plastic ( Can you say old Innova gummy, well close). Come on Ladies and Gents. You have to give this stuff a try. I know it's a scarry thought that you might have to throw out your Roc ( well multiple Roc's) or Wasp after you try the Core, but it's OK. Change is good. Soooo try it you might, like it ;o)

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know, tell you now though, IMO it's as good as both roc and buzz because it's right between them i think. But the teebird.....has treated me well in the past, I will at leaste keep it with me like I do with my Avenger (only Ace I ever got). Moral support.
Threw the Stiker and it is pretty sick! Very cool disc and the Opto plastic is so sweet! Remindes me of the CFR plastic which I maintain is harder than Champion plastic

I'll be trying more Lat.64 discs in the near future!
Anyone got something to say about the Grip Line Plasic? Need more discs and want to know if I should stick with opto!!!
Holla
I have tried the trident and it is awesome. I have had a problem with fairway drivers because I turn them over too easily if I forehand or backhand them. To turn the trident over, I really have to mess up my throw. It is a great disc and I would recommend getting it if you like good discs.
I've been throwing the Blitz on about 50% of my hyzer drives. Beautiful flight. Predictable feels great and doesn't chip. I wish there were more latitude discs.
Try the Riot. It's more overstable than the Blitz and the bottom lip is even more rounded than the Blitz. It has such a smooth release because of that. Heck my index finger doesn't scream in pain when I use these two discs. I also brought the Core to a tournament this week and let people try it. It was a big hit.
yes , i think you should support business's that help support this disc golf site
I manage to loose my beloved Buzz early in the season and when I was goin to order a new one.....they where out of stock. I bought an Opto Core and I never looked back. Flies the same as the Buzz but with a much smoother grip for my hand =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968