www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know when & where the New Mexico State Championships are for 2010...?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2010 in new mexico
The New Mexico State Championships are going to be held in Cloudcroft, NM on the ski hill, on August 27-29. I am trying to find more information, but I can't seem to find a contact number for anyone. I stumbled upon a site the other day that had all of the NM tournaments listed, however it doesn't have a large amount of information. You can find it at this link: http://www.wisudg.com./tournaments.htm.
a long way from Santa Fe...
Contact Sheila Kirkham on this site. She always helps organize this event. That will be a good place to start. If that doesn't work, send me a message and I have a couple of people who will know more info.
I've just been informed that the State Finals will be held in Weed rather than Cloudcroft. There should be a registration form posted next week. I will post a link, when I get it.
Really. There is a place called Weed?

How about this...

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-photo/guruzers/2005_poland/11163835...

Sorry about that.
Interestingly enough. The course is on the premises of a church camp.
we went to weeds a few weeks back the ladie running the grounds told us it might be all three day ther in weeds or weeds then ruidoso then weeds again. the golf course in cloudcroft that it was held at last year is now for sale. im sure Sheila will post when it is gonna be and where at on here when she no's. also when we was ther they had alot of trees marked to be tookin out to give some better lines.
I went up to The tall pines course yesterday and I was unable to reach anyone due to 2 of the three folks that deal with customers being ill and the other was out breaking in horses. I was called back today by a very nice woman, I believe her name was Darlene... Nevertheless. I had read on Wisdug (or whatever it is) that it would be held at Weed and also cloudcroft and seeing as how cloudcroft has two courses there: 1 with 9 tonal poles and 27 tees and one with what looked to be DGA baskets (7) and 27 tees, I figured that an easy putter course wouldn't be correct to have states on, so I asked Darlene... She told me that since the last course they used outside of I believe Mayhill was no longer available, the states would be held entirely at Weed. I am not absolutely certain this will be the case, but she told me that today. I imagine it is subject to change but who knows. I will get ahold of Jerry and see what he says. On a side note, they are going to be having a clean up and work day out at camp of the tall pines very soon. If you guys are interested. Darlene will throw in a free cabin and I am sure there will be golf and fun. Not to mention helping out the sport. If you want to help hit me up and we can figure it out. Also... Mike G, from LC, will be setting up a tourney in Ruidoso at Grindstone, loose schedule now is to have it slotted in about a month in a half give or take. It will be 100% payout and also a players pack, lunch action. All the details have not been hammered out but, it is happening sometime this fall or summer. And if you get a chance play Weed and play grindstone. The guys in Ruidoso are great and Jerry (the designer of Weed is an awesome guy) Help support the sport and g-d-it... HAVE FUN!
I would love to come down and help with that! Especially if States is going to be there. I have not yet played this course. Let me know when you have a solid date. If at all possible I will be there.
im sure some of us from roswell could make it up ther just need a date so i can save the money togo.
All three rounds will be at Weed. Already reserved a camp site at Camp of the tall pines.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968