www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know when & where the New Mexico State Championships are for 2010...?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright clean up days... As per Darlene and Jerry, we are shooting for June 23&24, I know its during the week but its a serene time too work up there, plus it is when she does not have a bunch of people up there to keep up with. Some trees have been marked for removal and there are a few more things to do as well as basic weed-eating kinda stuff. The entry forms are out and if you need one gimme a shout I will send you one. Thanks guys.
During the week may be a deal breaker. I may be able to make it one of the two days. I will have to check my schedule and my funds. Should I RSVP with you or Darlene?
hey there guys. a handful of abq guys are coming down to weed on sat to have a big cleanup day and they can use all the help they can get. if you are free and can come out it would be much appreciated. i believe that they are planning to run up to grindstone on sunday as well. if you can make it give me a shout at 5756505951 or get ahold of Jerry H. or Markham. thanks Sean

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968