www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know when & where the New Mexico State Championships are for 2010...?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright clean up days... As per Darlene and Jerry, we are shooting for June 23&24, I know its during the week but its a serene time too work up there, plus it is when she does not have a bunch of people up there to keep up with. Some trees have been marked for removal and there are a few more things to do as well as basic weed-eating kinda stuff. The entry forms are out and if you need one gimme a shout I will send you one. Thanks guys.
During the week may be a deal breaker. I may be able to make it one of the two days. I will have to check my schedule and my funds. Should I RSVP with you or Darlene?
hey there guys. a handful of abq guys are coming down to weed on sat to have a big cleanup day and they can use all the help they can get. if you are free and can come out it would be much appreciated. i believe that they are planning to run up to grindstone on sunday as well. if you can make it give me a shout at 5756505951 or get ahold of Jerry H. or Markham. thanks Sean

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968