www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am looking for some suggestions here. I am looking for an out of the box, anny-able, mid-range disc. Typically, I would reach for a lighter weight, beat up Roc for this shot. But, I accomplished in losing that disc. Now I am trying to find a mid-range that will hold that anny line when thrown flat, but not turn into a roller. I can always beat in another Roc and have the disc in the bag later in the season, but I am looking for something to use in the immediate future. Any suggestions for me? Thanks

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Certainly a Lat 64 Gold Fuse--tons of glide on an anny line...
Stratus will Anny real easy. If you find you flip it too easily (like I do), go with the Panther... one of the most valuable and under-rated discs in my bag!
STINGRAY!
MAko, comet, hawk in that order the mako is perfectly straight and good anny longer then the other two imo
I use the ESP Meteor for short annys and for getting out of trouble up and around trees. It will always turn the corner and layout flat.

I use the Stratus for wooded anny holes that are to long for me to throw my meteors.

I use the Avenger SS for anny bombs.
Stratus,Comet and try that Flying Squirrel from ABCDiscs.You just might be surprised with the Squirrel.We only need a Moose disc now;>}
Nothing beats a Star Kite for an out-of-the-box anny mid. That thing will turn right and just keep gliding!
Ya I was suprise as well, but it didn't come close to the Panther or Cobra. I even has them in both plastic and in a light weight. Now the Core was a different story. That thing blew away my Roc and Buzzz.
I just got a San Moreno Star Roc today for my birthday from wife, love that women. (Love the Roc too)
Opto Fuse and Z Comet. X Comet will be good at first, but it'll beat in pretty quick and turn into a roller or a turn-n-burn
Anything under stable.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968