www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so in the course of my learning how to throw, my tried and true DX Beast has become a bit dinged up(ok maybe that was an understatement)... is it ok to do some minor sanding to it? I mean it seems logical to be able to as long as I'm not jacking up the flight, I just want to make sure that once I get to playing with others that it wont be frowned upon.

thanks in advance, The new guy.

Views: 346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing! I just tuned up my DX Panther with the micro fiber towel trick. Amazing! Thanks for the knowledge.

Mark gets 1000 internets for saying it ALL in one post (without getting into Physics 102).

Sweet.  What can I get with 1000 internets?

I think you can redeem them for 3000 MORE internets. I read it somewhere on the internet.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Ladies and gentlemen......the comedy stylings of Xian & Mark.

I'm here all week. Make sure to tip your waitresses.

smile! :D

ha! that is a fantastic idea, the things in this world I dont know never cease to amaze me!

(Big Smile)  Thank Al Hermosillo, he taught me!

a round with Bart...lol

So why not step up and buy better plastic.  Star and Champion plastic take a likin and keeps on tickin.   Unless you are hitting Coquina rocs, they will take a far better beating than any DX plastic.   You will also get better distance with the new plastic.   They will fly farther and give you better control on placement drives.  Try a Destroyer and see if you drives don't get you closer to the pin.   But the putting part is up to you.  Again, get away from DX, get a Star Big Bead Aviar (get 3 or 4 of same weight) and see how much better your over all game gets.  GB #554

yeah I recently bought a surge and as of today that's become my go-to driver.. I've started buying every new disc in star plastic or an equal from other brands. I like the feel of star over champ personally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968