www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am interested in getting some quotes for new tee signs for our courses here and I was wondering if anyone could provide a good source that deals with this type of product.I’m envisioning  printing a full color image on 8x10 hard plastic or metal. I’m open to both materials as we want something that is going to be durable but also nice looking. 

My hope is to find a disc golfer in this field or get a referral from one that has had success with their supplier. Obviously, as a volunteer organization price is key, but the idea is to do (4) 18-hole courses, a course at a time. I can provide all necessary artwork and information so all we need is a printer more or less.

If you don’t know of anyone that does this type of work, please give an opinion on tee signs you’ve seen in the past that you have liked. What is “the best” in your opinion? What is the “must have” information on tee signs?

Thanks for reading and responding 

Tags: Full, color, signs, tee

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These signs are my graphics on metal.
From start to finish $75 a hole is fair.
Includes design work and materials.
Price it out, you'll see.
If you all ready have artwork, why not contact a local printer. They should know who has the equipment to print out your signs....
If your course is at all like our course you will want plexiglass over the sign so that they don't get destroyed.
We currently have tee signs made of hard green & white plastic. The hole number, pin placements and distances routed out of the green piece and then attached to the white piece to create a two-tone sign. We are looking to get more descriptive and show pictures of the holes.
Like So...
SP-16
I am capable of handeling the layout and artwork as I've done here, and I was hoping to send the print work to a disc golfer (we all help each other out when we can right?)
How much would you charge me/us for printing my artwork on your signs and mailing them to us? Again, I wanted to find a disc golfer to do the work rather than a "local printer." But that is the next direction I'll try if this does not yield the results we're looking for.
Thanks for the replies and for reading.
Best Regards

PS: We already have the posts installed for our current signs, so we just need the actual sign itself.
Thanks

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968