www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am new to the game and have been really got the bug, I started about 3 weeks ago and I already have spent more than I ever thought you could on disc got a basket in my yard and thinking about a second I am in the Springfield Branson Mo area anyone in the same area with tips would love the chance to pick your brain. I am playing 2 days a week right now I hope to get more in soon.

Tags: Ash, Grove, Mo

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you click on Edit Discussion you can change the title and correct the error. Then we wont have any more references to the blind.

Or not. It takes a while to figure out everything on this site. I'm still learning.
Thanks, I always try to give some advice that I wish someone had given me when I first started.
x9
You fooled me too!
Welcome to disc golf.
I'll tell the impotent jokes around here!
Agreed. I wish someone would have taken my beast, wraith, etc. away from me, given me a roc/buzzz then showed me how to throw it correctly. I had to unlearn everything I "learned" in my first year of play.
Try Playing a whole round with just Putters !!!
Try playing a whole round with just Drivers!!!
Well I understood. Mabey cause I am from K.C. MO. originaly, now living in TX. Check out the dye of The KC Cheifs logo in my photos.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968