www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was perusing the net for disc golf related stories and found this.

A new game titled HB Arcade Disc Golf has just been added to the Wii Shop Channel.

This is the first game I know of that is only disc golf. I haven't seen it or played it yet, but I'll probably be downloading it as soon as I get home. Hopefully it'll at least entertain me for a week or two.

Here's the linke to the story I found:

http://blogcritics.org/gaming/article/whats-new-on-the-wiidsi-shop85/

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this game is not worth it if you are a real discer. i would not waste the money on it... the next best thing is tigerwoods 10 with wii motion plus
You've played it?
Anyone seen or played the Tiger Woods 11 version yet?
I bought Tiger Woods 11 and I saw no improvement to the discgolf game from 2010, wich I found to be lame. The best disc golf game for the Wii is by far the Wii Sports Resort frisbee golf. Now PS3 has a motion controller, the Move. There IS a discgolf game for the PS3 that blows everthing else out of the water...
What's the estimated cost starting from scratch for the PS3 equipment and software to play that?
toooo damn much
It cost $99 for the package. Which is the game, the motion sensor, and controller. Plus you would still have to buy a PS3 if you don't already have one
I don't. So looks like minimum $200 more.
I want to say the cheapest PS3 is around 250, you could look at Walmart.com that's where I got mine. The nice thing is they have a blueray DVD player. More games too, and after owning a Xbox360 and a Wii I would say the PS3 is the best. The main thing I like about the PS3 is that online play is free so In a way it's cheaper then the Xbox. If you got the money I would say go for it.
Yeah my Brother has that game.... But for me when I want to play DG, I want to get up and do something.... when I want to play a video game I want to set there and only move my fingers.. I know lazy huh! But I can;t stand the wii or any of the one that make you move!
I should try a PS3 one of these days... I have a Xbox 360 that is just a video player as I dont ever play it any more... my 4 year old uses netflix to watch her cartoons though
I am going to pass now that I saw the cover...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968