www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was perusing the net for disc golf related stories and found this.

A new game titled HB Arcade Disc Golf has just been added to the Wii Shop Channel.

This is the first game I know of that is only disc golf. I haven't seen it or played it yet, but I'll probably be downloading it as soon as I get home. Hopefully it'll at least entertain me for a week or two.

Here's the linke to the story I found:

http://blogcritics.org/gaming/article/whats-new-on-the-wiidsi-shop85/

Views: 1070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm hoping Microsoft does something with disc golf with it's "Kinect" controller-less technology. That could be a lot of fun. Time will only tell.
I still play my PS2 which is practically usless. I dislike my Wii and have been waiting for the XBox and Kinect to smash out a game no doubt. The controller.less.ness just seems perfect for DG. Knowing the Kinect knows when i enter the room, is a little eerie to myself.
Yeah... but HOW COOL. It sucks that it only supports two players.. I mean..... really???
Disc golf for PS3 is a dope , graphics are great flight paths are spot on. If you throw on an anny line and don't follow through the disc will turn over but then fade out , if you do follow through it holds the line and rides anny. I give Wii sports resort about a 6 out of 10 and I give the PS3 a 9. Total cost with PS3 and motion package was $300 !
Walmart is selling the package for $399
You are right !!!! Disc golf for PS3 is a dope , graphics are great flight paths are spot on. If you throw on an anny line and don't follow through the disc will turn over but then fade out , if you do follow through it holds the line and rides anny.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968