I know what you are saying, just give peace a chance. Wait, no you are saying that you just can't take me seriously. Well, that is good because seriousness is the cause of all illness. That is why they are called serious illnesses. So at the end of the year, I think what are the ways it might be useful to change. So, I am going to begin this thread, and to show me that you love me, you will continue it. If you don't then I'll know you don't love me and I'll have to kill myself and then you'll be sorry. You will be sorry won't you. Nevermind, I'll take a different approach to the same runway.
1) Next year I promise to be bad in different ways than this year
2) Next year I won't curse after every missed putt
3) Next year I will listen more to Peter's. I know that this has gotten me into trouble in the past so I will try to get better at it this time.
4) Next year i will be kinder to people because payback hurts
5) Next year I will not take things so personally, even if you meant it which I am sure you did otherwise you wouldn't have said it in such a snotty manner.
6) Next year I will speak more truthfully, you just won't know it cause I won't be talking to you.
7) Next year I will not be like Tiger and get my swinging straight. I promise to not tell another Tiger joke like the one about how is Tiger different from Santa Klaus, because Santa stops at Ho Ho Ho.
8) Next year I will not be so focused on the negative, like how you treated me and how deeply it hurt me and how I probably will never forgive you for it and may you rot in the fiery pits of....whoops.
9) Next year I will stop at nine, just to be different, and to recognize that 10 is not only the number of perfection but also the number of the big Ten Conference which actually is thinking about adding another team which will take them to twelve.
13) Next year I will treat others with the care and respect they treat me. And that includes all my siblings and their spouses.
14) Next year I suggest that everyone send me a birthday wish on January 14 which was the day of my birth, a very special day in my own mind, and in yours if you would just listen to me and do what I ask and heap joy on me more consistently.
I guess that is a good start. May your year be almost as good as mine, and may all your good wishes toward me come true and your bad wishes get deleted before reaching me.