The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf
Disc Golf Resolutionsfor 2011:
1. Play disc golf with my sons as often as possible.
2. Help get the Adirondack Disc Golf Association started and organized to promote disc golf for the NY north country at Cadyville DGC with:
a. A Bag tag challenge
b. Night disc golf
c. Disc golf clinics
3. Work with the Champlain Valley Physician’s Hospital Foundation and the Plattsburgh Recreation Department to sponsor the Adirondack Loon-a-disc amateur disc golf tournament in sometime in May or June.
4. Play as many different courses for the first time as possible, especially:
a. Calais DGC – Calais, VT
b. Hyzer Creek – Saratoga Springs, NY
c. Pinnacle – Newport, NH
d. Clay Park Central – Liverpool, NY
e. Jamesville Beach – Jamesville, NY
f. Pyramids – Leicester, MA
g. Maple Hill – Leicester, MA
5. Keep practicing and trying to improve my game while keeping it fun to play.
If your ever in the area let me know I live 5 minutes from both Maple and Pyramids. Pinnacle is a great course!
My New Years Resolution is to take more time when preparing to throw and have a better pre throw routine.
I will definately let you know when I'm down the Leicester area. Although, I'm not sure when that will be. My brother lives in Newport so I'm planning on visiting him this spring playing Pinnacle then.
I should planing a trip to Leicester this summer to at least visit Marshell Street. I've now spent $700 there so I probably should visit. I definately want to play Pyramids at least once although I have about a dozen score cards that Marshell Street keeps including with my orders. Reading the reviews on line Maple Hill sounds like a real fun and challenging course.