www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In the 6 months I have made a lot of progress.  One thing that I did was the Mark Ellis Putting Confidence Program.  It was the biggest improvement I made in my game.  I did it for about 5 weeks and then slacked off.   My putting has slacked off as well.  I plan over the new year starting on Jan 2nd starting over and continuing through the year.  I will be tracking my progress on this site if any one wants to join me.  I was just wondering if anyone else made any new years resolutions

Tags: Improvement, New, Practice, Resolutions, Years

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get a better job so I can make more money and buy more better stuff. And drink more beer. And hit a few more aces. And win more money at league. That should be enough stuff to accomplish for a while.

Disc Golf Resolutions

for 2011:

1.      Play disc golf with my sons as often as possible.

2.      Help get the Adirondack Disc Golf Association started and organized to promote disc golf for the NY north country at Cadyville DGC with:

a.       A Bag tag challenge

b.      Night disc golf

c.       Disc golf clinics

3.      Work with the Champlain Valley Physician’s Hospital Foundation and the Plattsburgh Recreation Department to sponsor the Adirondack Loon-a-disc amateur disc golf tournament in sometime in May or June.

4.      Play as many different courses for the first time as possible, especially:

a.       Calais DGC – Calais, VT

b.      Hyzer Creek – Saratoga Springs, NY

c.       Pinnacle – Newport, NH

d.      Clay Park Central – Liverpool, NY

e.       Jamesville Beach – Jamesville, NY

f.       Pyramids – Leicester, MA

g.      Maple Hill – Leicester, MA

5.     Keep practicing and trying to improve my game while keeping it fun to play.

If your ever in the area let me know I live 5 minutes from both Maple and Pyramids. Pinnacle is a great course!

My New Years Resolution is to take more time when preparing to throw and have a better pre throw routine.

I will definately let you know when I'm down the Leicester area.  Although, I'm not sure when that will be. My brother lives in Newport so I'm planning on visiting him this spring playing Pinnacle then. 

I should planing  a trip to Leicester this summer to at least visit Marshell Street.  I've now spent $700 there so I probably should visit. I definately want to play Pyramids at least once although I have about a dozen score cards that Marshell Street keeps including with my orders. Reading the reviews on line Maple Hill sounds like a real fun and challenging course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968