www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who has thrown what newer disc released in the last few months and what do you think of it, what do you primarily use it for, and how does it compare to other popular discs on the market?   Let's hear them all!

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still have about 10K in Golf Plastic and YES , I have thrown EVERY Disc Golf Disc.

Did you know there are over 28 molds in just the Aviar Disc ?

I'd bet just the Aviar and Roc molds are a bigger number than most of the other disc companies total in their hole disc lines....
anyone got info on roc+ other then the slant. I want to know how it feels
I've thrown it in the XG material only. The slant was kinda nice, it let me get my grip a little more on top of the disc. It was slightly more stable than my KC, and substantialy more thanks my Star Sand Marino.
Hey Jeff , yes there is like 12 different Roc molds.
holy crap donny!
Gotta say I didn't like the roc +. After getting used to throwing regular rocs, the slanted rim just throws me off..

I have the roc+ in my bag in xg champ plastic. I like the gummy feel and it seems like it will hold up a long time. Flight on mine is stable but w any real arm speed it will turnover nicely and s back slightly. Solid disc imo
I did not care for it either, the Roc or Roc+ is no Buzzz that's for sure!

The slanted rim of the Roc + really gives you feel of throwing a driver. Depending on the shot, this can work to your advantage. You just can't bury you fingers under and expect to get the same pull as a regular Roc, it's just not designed that way. If you keep these things in mind, the Roc is a great disc, and the XG material is way cool.

I just ordered a Rampage, River and ESP Nuke OS, details to come!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968