www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who has thrown what newer disc released in the last few months and what do you think of it, what do you primarily use it for, and how does it compare to other popular discs on the market?   Let's hear them all!

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the king is for da bombs that will take max d s turn, its like a long wraith.  the chaos is very stable and is great for sidearm, like a more stable teerex. the hornet will handle a good amount of power about like a gremiln slightly more stable and shorter. Ive thrown almost every disc in every plastic and weight let me know if ya need any more reviews.  

I just thought I would open it up for general posts. I agree, the King is awesome. The Hornet is old news, but a great disc!There have just been several new discs released and I'm sure we all want feedback. Thanks!

What about the Rampage? Anyone?

I would like to know about the Rampage as well. I probably won't throw it but I would like to know how it flies. Sounds like the King is a great disc. I recently put a Skyquest Medusa in my bag and I love it for easy to throw anhyzer shots. I don't have a super big arm so I need a disc like a Sidewinder that can take a nice anny line and keep going. For me the Medusa is that disc. It gets me some good distance as well.

I recently picked up a DGA Aftershock (my first midrange disc) and surprisingly I like that disc a lot. Holds a line real well.

I have to say that I like the fact that there are all of these new companies out there. Now I actually carry five different brands of discs in the bag (Innova, Latitude 64, DGA, Skyquest and Quest AT). My Latitude 64 disc is the Havoc. My Quest AT disc is the Classic Inferno. I love everything that I have in my bag right now.

The Havoc was too flippy for me.

Get an ESP Buzzz Jim, it will change your life!

For me the Havoc is not flippy at all (of course I play at altitude which makes a big difference). The first time I saw someone throw a Havoc he blasted it straight for about 350 feet and then it turned (faded).

My friend has been raving about the Nuke OS lately. He has been using it for thumbers. Also another friend has been raving about the DGA Hurricane.

Don't know how New it is, but the ESP Zone is friggin AWESOME for cut hyzers and wind putting. I love it. Just got one.
Well I guess the more power you have the more discs flip, and my Havoc was a big flipper. Weird disc though in that it was almost inconsistent in flight.

x2 on  getting a buzzz, if you want to try one Jim I would be happy to trade for that Havoc, I been wanting to give it a toss.

Teedevil, only got a few tosses in with it do to an injury keeping my amount of play way down. It seems like a nice disc for those of us who don't have a killer forhand, got a nice forced S flight out of it, with a nice high short skip at the end. I think it will make for a nice backhand driver for me when I can throw backhand again :(  

I meant to ask you if you tried out that Medusa and what you thought. It is a good disc for me but then again I'm not power bombing it. And once again there is the altitude factor.
The Hurricane is the fund raider plastic is real nice. The Am Worlds I believe.
I have not tried out the Medusa or even seen one to be honest with you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968