www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

"Nice shot" said the other disc golfer in the group....... doink the disc hits a tree.

Now the person that threw the shot says "You niced me!"

And tries to blame you for the shot....

A fallacy, but too many disc golfers will use whatever excuse they can not to take credit for their imperfect shot......

Happens to you?

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I won't say it most of the time it happens, but I agree fully. I don't want anyone talking while my disc is moving. I want all my senses paying attention to the subtleties of my discs flight/roll patterns. For sure don't talk while my disc is in the air if the shot is blind, if I am heading towards a hazard, or especially during glo golf. I will most definitely say something if it's during glo.

i think this disc/dye is rad

Sick-tight disc!!!

CROW?

Its superstitious crap I reckon.  If i say "Nice throw" it means I think its a nice throw.  Period.

Theres no ill will or malice, i'm not trying to jinx another players throw, and I can't be blamed for the disc hitting a tree.  Isn't that the throwers fault?

We do it all the time and if anyone takes it seriously, we throw their discs away and make them walk home.

Just Wait Till the Disc Stops Flying !!!!!!

Really?!?  You can't even watch a disc while someone is talking?  That is being way too picky about expecting other people to conform to your silly superstitions.

I always say, Nice shot, But I always say that I can hit a bigger tree then that. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968