www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Check out his most recent ACE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_0WqXUxwn0

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

party pooper
Ya after a sudden death with ulibari because of this ace lol
i think if is actually hole 16 on that course they just made it hole 18 for the tourny
i agree and disagree, yes im sure your friends ace was amazing but that was pure luck for lack of a better term, could he even see the basket?? Yes nikkos was wide open but in my opinion that makes it harder, because then you aim has to be perfect not just some shot you ripped in the vicinity of the basket. I believe nikkos was about 394' to be exact.
Nikko just told me it was a TL.

No, my friend could see the basket but his shot was just a huge hyzer bomb over the top of full grown trees off to the side. The trees were also down at the bottom of a hill to the left. It was simply an amazing shot and to this day the best ace that I have seen. And by the way he is one of the better open players in the state of Colorado. Sorry, Nikko, great shot and all to force a playoff but not the best ace that I've seen.

Maybe I'm spoiled here where we have so many trees that there just aren't holes like that where you have no obstacles to the basket. I'm not a big fan of courses that look just like city parks. I like trees and holes that take serious imagination to find that certain line.

So Nikko, well done. But not the best ace that I've seen. Just not into hero worship. Now if it were my friend that hit that same shot I would congratulate him and then remind him of the truly great shot that he hit on that one day.

It's okay, Jim.  Let it go...

I tweaked the video a bit to help new watchers understand the situation at hand, and just how epic the ACE actually was.  I also censored out the F-Bomb so that everyone can share it with whomever they would like to without having to share Nikko's raw, emotional language...not that it bothers me.

P.S. Someone alerted me to the fact that I didn't have the facts all straight, so I went back and edited the video to correct everything.  Here is the link for the "correct" video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfGj1eV2iIc

WOW... Niko's ace has to be THE BEST ACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

haha

:)

Having never hit an ace myself, I would say that when I do.....THAT will be the greatest ace I've ever seen...

Nice job on the edit. It definitely tells you more about the entire situation and how this was a clutch shot! Thanks. Ulibarri must have been like "Really?".

My first ace was great but unfortunately it wasn't the greatest ace that I had ever seen because the basket was behind a tree and I didn't actually see it go in.

And just so you don't think that I have anything against Nikko and his abilities, here are a couple more videos of an extraordinary ace. I guess that it is just from different angles. And he goes in between a few branches as well. From the looks of it the guy can really play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ozKTdRiPPQ&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3g0ME-ApEc&feature=related

Wow Jim. There is water 15-20' to the left of the basket on this hole that Nikko aced. Have you ever been in such a position where you had to tell yourself 'You have to ace to have a chance at winning (in the Open division of a PDGA sanctioned event)'?  And then DID IT? 

Hella badass ace for Nikko. How many aces does he have? How many total and how many tournament? That would be cool to know. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968