www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Check out his most recent ACE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_0WqXUxwn0

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just saw this on Nikko's blog.  He also went on to win his first sanctioned tourney of the year.  Awesome...Go Nikko!!
Man I wish there was a Video of one of my Aces on Youtube, and what a nice shoot! Gotta love that guys game!
Great Video.  I can't wait to start catching some of my rounds on video

fucking A!!! well said Nikko lol

I liked the "One time me!"

Wow!  That is the kind of stuff you dream about...slamming your drive into the chains on the last hole of a tournament to force a playoff!  "F---ing A" is right!  I'm sure all that Paul could do is shake his head and laugh.  Good stuff!

I love the older couple in the background taking a pause during their lakeside stroll to check out the action.  Probably their first time ever seeing the game played.  They probably think the game is too easy!

BTW, can anyone clean up the audio just a hair so that we can post this on some more restrictive sites?

wat time is it...??!!1

yawwww

Hate to say it but I have seen much better aces. Not that there is such a thing as a bad ace, but I witnessed a friend pull a left handed hyzer some 450 feeet over the top of some full grown trees and skip into the basket. Now that's an ace. Only maybe five people showed up for league on that day so nobody threw in for the ace pool. But it was an epic ace and probably won't be repeated any time soon. Nikko's ace... Meh. That is the kind of stuff that we expect from top tier players.
I guess that didn't look like 410' from the video. Still a nice shot but not the best ace that I have seen. But yes forcing a playoff with an ace is some excellent play. But my friend's shot was still way better. There aren't any trees to deal with in that shot. It is basically a wide open shot with some water to deal with. Not to say that it isn't a good shot. In competition (and to force a playoff) it is a great shot. By itself I have seen better.

This thread isn't about "the best ace," as if there is such a thing.  Any ace is great.  But if you want to engage in such fruitless comparison, I would argue that the impact of Nikko's ace--forcing a playoff and subsequently winning a tournament, prize money, added fame in the disc golf world and online--trumps your buddy's ace any day.  You don't have to like Nikko to see that.  All you have to do is look at it from any perspective other than Jim's.

STUD!!!!!!!
When your buddy can be ranked #1 in the world and making aces like this constantly to pull off an upset tourney victory we will all be on here talking about him

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968