www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Any thoughts?

Views: 1919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy for Nikko !!!  Hope everything works out for him !!!

The explanation is simple: Dave M. did not think he was getting an adequate ROI from any of his sponsored players. So, he dropped them. 

I am sure they will start making the BB Aviar in the Discmania D-Line P2 plastic blend--the early one. It feels like a soft Wizard and will have a bead. 

He started off this weekend with a big W in Las Vegas.

Can you elaborate?  What specifics do you know, and how?  I am a local Missourian and know many players sponsored by Gateway.  It doesn't seem that Dave dropped all of his sponsorships.  If that were the case, I'd bet money many of us--especially those of us in the heart of Gateway territory--would have heard a lot more about it before now.  That is, unless some sort of 'gag order' was also issued...

does A J still throw a destroyer?

bb aviars are almost nothing like wizards

No one has mentioned whether it's an exclusive sponsorship. Maybe he will continue to throw a buzz and gateway putters. I  know I sure would.

Innova only gives exclusive sponsorships, their players are only allowed to throw discs made by Innova, Discmania and Millenium. If they let Nikko carry a mixed bag they will have to let every team member do the same, this would take away from the companies sales.

I was there sat and he threw as expected of someone of his level.. was really a blast to watch

aw man what putters am I gonna use now??? I only throw Wizards because Nikko does

Except for the fact that they are both putters with beads that have similar speeds and stabilities. Is that enough somethings to disqualify your almost nothing statement? I think four similarities is more than almost nothing. Especially when Innova starts molding them in a plastic that feels similar to what Nikko is used to. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968