www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was watching a video on Night disc golf. Some guy tape a fishing bobber, that lit up. How well does the disc fly's?

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are better LEDs available. You can't really tell that the LED is on the disc. At best the LED gives the disc a little more stability because of the added couple of grams.
It's really the way to go.  Make sure your disc is warm and dry when you tape the LED light to the disc.  I tried to do it in winter and the LED came flying off.

Yeah you want THESE not the bobber lights. These babies have 3 settings- fast blink, slow blink, and solid. 5-6 colors. Weight= 0.66g. Flat. Lasts for DAYS on end. http://www.discgolfersr.us/photo/led-glow-light

I haven't sold any bobber lights since I started carrying these- sell 10-30/week

Buy Glow Discs...and say "no more" to tape flappers.
You forgot glow discs don't work in a foot of snow @5 F!
Using lights or glow discs is cheating ;o))

whats the best way to charge a glow innova disc...tried small black light,and camera flash, but i have to charge at every tee...is there some way to charge to last 9 or 18?

Get a Midnight Flyer.

I tape the lights to the glow discs...I just like to watch the lights fly...and they blink at different speeds or stay on solid. http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/discgolfdiode-p-12123.html

Ive used the match stick style without any issues. Red seems to be the easiest to see.

The only advantage for the bobber/stick lights is they are water proof.

I have several of the Jax discs which work very well at night. The blue light Jax disc I have will blind you at night. With the red light, it doesn't affect your night vision, but the blue light does. Holding the disc to line up a shot with the blue light on and as soon as I hold it out in front of me. I can't see the basket! 

Also if you use a clear disc and tape the light on the bottom of the flight plate, it won't affect the flight of the disc and will make the whole disc glow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968