www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This was the first tournament that i have ever played in, and after today it sure will not be my last. It was such a great learning experience. A very beautiful coarse i do believe it is the nicest i've played on which doesn't say alot i haven't played that many coarses . The people running the tournament were all very nice and had an excellent flow to the whole arrangement. My only disappointment was the way i shot i don't believe that i made as good of a showing as i could have but i was a little nerves. I really hope everyone had as good of a time as i did.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too. Man I sucked. Shouldn't I have used up all my bad shots by now?

The trophies are really cool. Nice job Mark Piotrowski! Most of my trophies get tossed but I have a couple of these on the wall.

The Ann Arbor club is amazing. Most long standing clubs are anchored by one or two leaders (who often do most of the work year after year) but A3 has a structure and a lifeblood which survives the changeover of leaders. Somehow A3 continues to recruit very talented folks. This is a lesson which others clubs need to learn from.

Ben Calhoun said:
Man I sucked. Hard to imagine I won Am1 like 8 years ago there. Shot worse this time. Whatever! Had fun.
I put 77 down on the card so please dont blame me josh I would never do that to anyone

Lotto said:
i got stroked because Garret couldnt add 5 and 72, looks like you cant trust anyone with your score card. boooo.
Mark Stephens said:
Why is it Garrett's fault? YOU and you alone are responsible for your score. You should NEVER, EVER let someone add up your score. EVER. You Captain Discraft have nobody to blame, but yourself.
Lotto said:
i got stroked because Garret couldnt add 5 and 72, looks like you cant trust anyone with your score card. boooo.

im just being a crybaby. ill go eat my cheese somewhere else.
Good I don't want you to think I sabotaged your day. Cheaters never win and winners never cheat
garrett, you and the rest of us know you are a hard working man of integrity. as far as i'm concerned you don't even need to defend yourself.
haha honestly i dont care, if i wouldnt have been stroked i would of "cashed" but only gotten $8. big loss, whoopty-doo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968