www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know. I'll buy.
My average drive was around 350. On my first drive with my NUKE, on a 430ft hole, I ended up 5 feet away. I must say you need to keep it low. Any lift and it will run away to the left on you.
B.O.S.S Best overall straight shooter.
So you are saying that the nukes you have thrown are inconsistent? Some flip forever and others are meat hooks?
Well, at least he bought a disc made in America...lol!!
All mine are made in my home state of Michigan ;-P
yeah me too. I'd especially like a light one.
I like nukes
What about a Boss is straight? lol
Just got my 173 Nuke in the mail today...will update...i'm doubtful it will be longer than my Halo, but I'm open minded.
Well, I've kept at it and after several more rounds and some seasoning. I'm starting to get a more level flight with less hyzer at the end. It's still not as long as my Katana, but it has become the 2nd longest disc in my bag. It also takes on a pretty good headwind for me. Heck. that's the only time I can get a helix out of it. Any body know were I can get some Barry Bonds flax seed oil ;)~
Glad you stuck with it. I wrote a review on this disc and realized after 2 days I had to reply to my first review to correct it...then 3 days after that I did it again and re-wrote the review. ONCE this disc breaks in it's gold. I think you are right the Katana I think flies further but...the nuke is easier to control. (IMO) After a week of throwing the disc and hitting trees it broke in and I couldn't be happier with this disc. I hated it at first, but now I am averaging a good 70ft furthur each drive. STICK WITH THIS DISC...then if it doesn't do well you can hate it. Just dont hate it prematurely.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968