www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ben, I may have you on distance, sidearm, but you have far more precision. It does seem strange that the Nuke would roll for you and work sidearm for me. I bet what that means is that you will discover a lot more forehand distance soon :)
Wait for a Z -Nuke !!!!
Well day two. I'm thinking I just don't have the arm for it. It reminds me of my Teerex, but shorter! We'll see how it works in the wind. Bummer, I was pretty jacked to het it. for some reason Discraft drivers and me don't mix. Oh well, IMO the Katana kicks a$$ on the Nuke, but they are two very differnt discs. It might just make a great headwind disc. If not, I'll have four first run Nukes for sale!
Let me know. I'll buy.
yeah me too. I'd especially like a light one.
My average drive was around 350. On my first drive with my NUKE, on a 430ft hole, I ended up 5 feet away. I must say you need to keep it low. Any lift and it will run away to the left on you.
B.O.S.S Best overall straight shooter.
What about a Boss is straight? lol
Everything, well, the first 3/4 of it's flight. Fast fast fast and straight.
So you are saying that the nukes you have thrown are inconsistent? Some flip forever and others are meat hooks?
Well, at least he bought a disc made in America...lol!!
All mine are made in my home state of Michigan ;-P

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968