www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the ss version would be better for me as well. I think I'm a little more comfortably in the comfort power zone of this disc than you, but an ss version would be even better so that I can throw my power hyzer flip or helix. As of now I have to throw with just a slight anhyzer to get max d out of the Nuke.
Thanks brandon, appreciatte the feedback, looks like ill bring some across the Atlantic and give em a go.
Does anyone actually know more details about the different molds of the Nuke?? Also what other plastics it will be released in?
I am enjoying mine so far !
Anybody else notice how the first run Nukes aren't too durable when it comes to hard hits. I took a pretty good chunck out of mine at the Horshoe Canyon in Jasper, Ar. Hit a pile of rocks out at around 350 feet and bounced fifteen feet in the air. Serious notch taken off the rim.
Then last night at the mini my buddy Drew shows me his first run and the gash on it may be bigger than the chunck outta mine.
Just seems like they shread a little easier than you'd think.
couldn't be as bad as the quarter K :)
Ya, It's a very soft type of ESP plastic. Breaks in super quick, but I do like the grippiness of it. You do have to stay away from rocks and trees with it for sure.
I was sanding the nicks and scrapes off of my discs and noticed the plastic is like nothing I have encountered. It's like a blend of esp and D plastic in the way it sands down. I took a nice gash outta mine too.
Haayyyy, are you the guy in the Burger King commercial?
i started a thread about the thin top plates and i got a few new ones and love them i threw mine 450ft side arm i love it. (i did measure it off, i have a driving range in the back yard marked up to 500 ft)
I'm gonna keep throwing it till i figure it out... I don't think I have the arm for it...yet
i love all of my Boss', i've been lookin for a new driver and i've heard the Katana's are very flippy. so i just got a Z Nuke. haven't got to throw it in a round yet, but i'm looking forward to giving it a pull!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968