www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't had those problems....
you must have a bad run.
i crush nukes, so does everyone i know who uses them.
I like mine as well. Right out of the box it was a great disc that helped me gain a little more distance. What took me awhile to get used to was the wide rim. I bought my Katana and Nuke at the same time and they both have that insanely wide rim.
Most of my discs dont have rims at all like these discs and it took my a minute to learn to throw them with any consistency. IMO, a ton of snap is required for these discs to fly right, after all they are the fastest discs available.

My beef with extremely fast discs is that they are a little more difficult to control and lack the predictability of slower speed discs. Mine come out of the bag when I have a huge open fairway, although on a few occassions I have lasered my Nuke and Katana.
This is just my experience with these discs, they will fly differently for all of us. Just find what works for you and stick with it!
The Z nuke is a great disc!
idk about anyone else, but my nuke is preeeeetty flippy. i have to hyzer flip it and it still annys for ever and comes back at the end. if i throw it flat on my release, it will never come out of an anny. every nukes ive throw or seen been throw is the same.
Got a bunch of Nukes in today, in ESP elite z and glow!

http://stores.ebay.com/Grip-N-Rip-Disc-Golf-shop/_i.html?_nkw=nuke&...
Viva Zee Nuke!
are you throwing an ESP? try a Z! it is a whole new disc
Agreed.. I have both and really love the Z.. It is..... to coin a phrase... SICK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968