www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm throwing a 164 and I didn't think I would like it because of its fat rim. Then when I drove further than I ever have before I decided to stick with it.
That's usually a reason to keep it around.
Felt that way when i got my pro katanas too. After a few I could get them not to turn over into the ground. What is it you dont like about the nuke?
I'm curious about that as well. What is it about the Nuke you don't like?

I have a 176.6g 2010 Memorial Champ. Nuke I throw and that thing is a rocket. Nice, smooth turnover for me and it gets down the fairway so quick. Between that and the Katana, I have increased my max distance another 30-40 ft.
If anyone reads this and want to send or trade me their nuke please get ahold of me and we'll see what we can deal.
I have a 165g. it has pretty good distance, but it hyzers out like crazy for me. I'm going to try it again today, but it was to much hyzer to be a accurate driver for me.
I played all 28 of The Ponds at Lakeshore last Sunday, carrying a Nuke ad some other new discs and trying them out. I kept wanting to try to the Nuke forehand, but Ben kept saying it just wouldn't make a good forehand disc.

Finally, on 17, I threw it forehand and put it right under the basket at 310' out.
Wait for a Z -Nuke !!!!
Shows what Ben knows! jk Ben.
It rolls for me, and he outdrives me sidearm- seems like a logical train of thought.
Ben, I may have you on distance, sidearm, but you have far more precision. It does seem strange that the Nuke would roll for you and work sidearm for me. I bet what that means is that you will discover a lot more forehand distance soon :)
Well day two. I'm thinking I just don't have the arm for it. It reminds me of my Teerex, but shorter! We'll see how it works in the wind. Bummer, I was pretty jacked to het it. for some reason Discraft drivers and me don't mix. Oh well, IMO the Katana kicks a$$ on the Nuke, but they are two very differnt discs. It might just make a great headwind disc. If not, I'll have four first run Nukes for sale!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968