www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just put more Hyzer on the Nuke and don't roll your wrist.
Give them to me if you don't like it, I'll throw bombs all day!!!
Just don't hit any rocks with your Nuke. While in Horseshoe Canyon, one of my drives hit some rocks and when I picked it up, there was a huge gash in the rim, a half inch chunk of plastic hanging off and about 1/8 thickness. Not very durable as far as I can tell as that was at the end of a 350 foot drive. Bummer but that stabilized that disc.
Everything, well, the first 3/4 of it's flight. Fast fast fast and straight.
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/okiebullgod/disc%20golf/nuke...[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/okiebullgod/disc%20golf/nuke...[/IMG]

Nuke (pink-ish) compared to a Pro Boss (green). They are very similar in appearance. Haven't thrown the Nuke yet. We'll know in a couple hours.
Well.....It aint a Boss.
Well, I threw a round with a 173 ESP Nuke in my bag...and as expected, its not as long as my Halo, but that might change as it breaks in. I only threw it once--and heeding the advice from this thread, I kept it low and it got out to around 400'. As a practice throw on another hole, I forehanded it--and it was flippy as hell, which was not what I was expecting.
It is not the arrow its the Indian.
Still waiting for the Z - Nuke !!!
True, but if the arrow or bow is to big for the indian....just trying to see how big of an arrow I can shoot basically.
MORE Nukes- got to handle a new Nuke-prototype today, more overstable with a little bead on the inside edge of the rim. Prepare to freak out everyone.
Just what I don't need! more stability! lol!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968