www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Only threw it a few times in practice, as well as just a few hole during my round. So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I will see how it plays out after a few more rounds and some tree stikes. We shall see?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did they change the mold already? What's going on?
Yeeeeeeeeeees gimmie more stability! I'm hearing a SS version will come out later this year from a very reliable source
Now an SS sound more up my ally, oh , but I already have a Katana !
Already have an SS prototype from months ago. Ellis had the new one today, similar to a Gateway Savage with the little bead to make it more overstable.
I threw my first nuke today. Brand new 171. It crushed, then crushed some more. It was a few practice drives, but they looked like I was warmed up and on my game! Can't wait to do a couple hours of field testing tomorrow!
OK, I'm confused, OK more than normal ;) I thought "SS" was a less stable version of Discraft discs?
nuke is more stable than a kitana. just got a champ kitana which is just like it. when discraft comes out with a z version that will be supreme!
I threw last saturday 1 shot with a 174 gr. Nuke. It went straight and far.Slight turn to the right if any. I like it.
Do tell more about furture molds of the Nuke!!! I love these, have three now and thinking maybe 4 would be better!!!
It seems its a disc that suits players with bigger hands, would i be correct with this assumption?
I am guessing he's talking about two different models... and SS version "from months ago" and new beaded version (more overstable) that "Ellis had...today."
Not necessarily. I have tiny little hands...yes I can admit. My friends have made fun of them so much that I have no pride left in this area. :-) Anyway, I actually find the disc quite comfortable. The rim depth is really deep and so I feel like I can really get my finger tips clawed under that rim. Result: I've thrown the Nuke as far or farther than anything I've ever thrown (with the exception of the R-Pro Boss). I'm guessing an ESP Nuke SS would be deadly long for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968