www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I will be landing in Sacramento from Japan on the 20th of November. I haven't played in the US for over 15 years. I'm looking for players in the NorCal area to get a few rounds in. From De LaVeage to Grass Valley, preferably. I will be living around Shady Oaks, Orangevalle,CA. Looking for a league and players in the open/pro divisions....

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just a minor point... sacramento and san fransisco are central Ca.

Central Valley Series,its just starting now,nov thru end of april,its new to me also coming from the so cal series where it just ended,but the CVS is just starting,my guess is because it gets to hot in the summer.kinda a diff schedule,but thats cool.

Central CA. is south of San Francisco and north of SoCal. Think Fresno and Tulare. Come on man, you're from California, you should know that.

the CVS schedule is on DISCTRIBUTION.COM,for the 20011-2012 event shedule first event is nov 19th,modesto fall classic.

Ummmm, wrong. Both of those cities are in Northern California. 

Heck I always thought we should split the state anyway. Sooooo we'll take everything from Big Surnorth and So Cal can have the rest ;)

Fresno and Tulare are Central Valley , pal. Dust Bowl baby!

the northern boundry of central ca is drwan at 38 degrees and 51 minutes north just sayin. if you divide the state into 3 equal parts.

nor cal series disc golf is at norcalseries.com,,that is home page for that region,,

southern california disc golf.com----disctribution.com----nor cal series.com----so cal,central,norcal,3 diff sites for the 3 diff regions.all info here,shedules for the 3 diff regions.

than oregon than washington,than canada,than the yukon territories,than alaska..........ha..just having fun,welcome back david,,will see you on the course buddy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968