www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itFRaEz838&feature=related

Looks like a great place to play. Love the elevated tee areas.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, I'm calling B.S.!! There is no way you can see the course, NONE! Because there are way to many people on the course to even see the ground :)~

Looks like a nice course, regardless of how many Crazy Californians may be on it. :) 

Whats with the guy with the crazy run up that makes all the Forehand putts. That guy is a BadA$$....

Morley Field is the place that I first started playing Disc Golf.  That was back in the early 90's when I was in the Navy stationed at NavHosp San Diego which is across the valley from Morley.  I wonder how much it has changed since then ?
i sure do miss this pratice putting basket,i think its a mach1,its old,snapper piersons course

The Tree's and Bushes having grown alot since that Video !!!!  I'm There everyday.

Still time to get your San Diego Aces Membership for 2011.  Signing up Today will include your Membership through 2012 !

Thanks !!!!   www.sandiegoaces.com

That Video shows a few Local Players !!!  Juan Fiero is the guy throwing the Sidearm Putts. Micah Dorius is the Guy with the White Floppy Hat.  Looks like Dan Shorkey and Mike Lust are also in the Video !!!
I played with a guy here in Colorado Springs today who said that he played Morley Field with his mom. He said that it was busy and that a round took about three hours. I would still love to check it out.

You can check out the website too :   www.morleyfield.com

I don't know why, but I didn't know Morley was a Pay-to-Play. Are a lot of the Cali courses that way?

There are three in my area. Stafford Lake (A+), Skyline Wilderness Park (B+), and Lagoon Valley (anywere from a D- to a C+ depending on when the city mows it). Those are just the city or county run parks. Not sure about the prvt courses around here. Also we're only talking $3.00 for Lagoon and $5 for the other two. Since the city attempts to keep up the course at Lagoon Valley, I don't mind paying, but I'm not sure if any money goes towards the other two couses? Funny thing is, my favorite course in the area (Golden Gate Park) is free, free, free to play....Well, sort of. I do have to pay $6.00 to go over the GG bridge :-/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968