www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I picked up a "few" today at the Toboggan course and since it is currently closed for the Am Nationals we went to Black Locust and I tried a 163 ESP and a 172 Z and both were really stable.  These discs seem like the most stable Discraft I have thrown... More pics soon.

Views: 368

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the diff between the Nuke, Nuke SS and Nuke OS?
The SS is "Super Straight" and the OS I am guessing is "Over Stable"
Is the regular Nuke more understable than the SS?
no
I haven't thrown the Elite X Nuke yet but in order of increasing stability I have them:  SS, ESP, Elite Z, Sparkle Z, OS.  The SS are not really close to the others for stability.
So when you say  Sparkle Z, is that 2010 pro worlds sparkle "nuke+" or 2011 am nationals sparkle nuke? If your talking about the "nuke+", it's more stable then that beast?
I really dout the disc is more stable than the force but I will have to find out.
Am Nats.
Wow, the OS is accurate, this disc went left out of my hand.  It reminded me of throwing a firebird when I first started playing.  I think I'll have to develop more arm before this is a regular in my bag.
For me the Reg Nuke is kinda flippy, and the Nuke SS seems more stable.... but it does have a shallow rem and I do not throw them as good.. so it could be me. Looking forward to trying a OS out... likely to over stable for me but I guess I need to know for sure!
I'm a fan of the standard ESP Nuke, the Z isn't bad either.  I'm not sure that I'll need the OS in my bag unless what I have doesn't prove worthy for headwind distance.
nuke os = meat hook!!!!!!  If you want to go left go OS!!!!! !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968