www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I picked up a "few" today at the Toboggan course and since it is currently closed for the Am Nationals we went to Black Locust and I tried a 163 ESP and a 172 Z and both were really stable.  These discs seem like the most stable Discraft I have thrown... More pics soon.

Views: 358

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got my hands on an OS today.

Can't wait to try it out.

Over.Stable.
It's a Z-Xtreme with a wide rim
So, I use this disc to make people smile.  I give it to guys with moderate arms (300' bh) and tell them to rip it as hard as they can.  Usually the get between 200-250' and it comes down like they threw a spike hyzer.  Fun to watch.
So, unless your Double G or Avery Jenkins, what do you do with such an Overstable disc?? :0
Forehand it with a lot of OAT and bust it 400'.
I am just AMAZED by Anyone that has the power to make a disc that stable fly straight, for ANY distance. More power to Ya!
Hurricane golf!
I'm not sure you got to 400'. The disc falls out of the air like it is being spiked.  It makes me curious what a 160-165g would throw like.

Threw the APE and the OS to compare the two. Only did one toss each (had a group coming up behind us) however the OS was more overstable than the APE for that one toss. Both went about the same distance (375'), but the APE had some high speed turn in the beginning whereas the OS kept flat (I throw forehand if you're wondering). Pretty cool disc!!

NUKE OS ($13.95):

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=nuke+os&am...

I throw the Ape as well and it isn't stable like the OS.  The OS is a true stable disc and the Ape more speed stable than true overstable.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968