www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Some of you might know me as an all discraft guy, which I still am essentially, but I've been trying to expand my horizons and start to throw a some innova drivers here and there in practice rounds. Just pre-ordered a nuke, and will buy a katana next Sunday.

So, question is, what are the differences? Anyone know the speed of the nuke? Glide of either? Total distance? Can't wait to throw either of these babies!

Tags: katana, nuke

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a couple nuke's thrown this weekend and was very impressed.I have to get one in a similiar weight and plastic as my japan open pro katana which i love .yes it's flippy in a headwind but thrown with hyser and 80% power and it will go 400+ for me .i had a drive yesterday with a katana that beat my personal best drive that was held by a pro r boss .I got a cfr katana this weekend that is mid 60's for weight and i think broken in will be great,it's not flippy like the pro so more power can be put into it .but i think a mid 60's nuke will sail for me.
I waited untill both were available and bought the nuke and the katana at the same time. I have thrown my nuke around 50 feet further than my katana but im thinkin its a little to overstable for me right now. The katana has been much easier for me to control. I have found that the katana is your friend if you dont whip him. I can let er rip on a laser for 300' and never be more than 5 feet off the ground. i didnt know that was even possible untill i tossed the katana for awhile. I havent been able to find the correct anny rip for that big D with the swooping S shot tho, still workin on that.
The nuke took back seat to my Katana but if i threw the nuke more then i would proly say its bad ass too.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968