www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Some of you might know me as an all discraft guy, which I still am essentially, but I've been trying to expand my horizons and start to throw a some innova drivers here and there in practice rounds. Just pre-ordered a nuke, and will buy a katana next Sunday.

So, question is, what are the differences? Anyone know the speed of the nuke? Glide of either? Total distance? Can't wait to throw either of these babies!

Tags: katana, nuke

Views: 854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it will depend on the thrower in both cases
How much? I want one in max weight if you can
Can you provide a link to that news announcement?
To my Forehand it did, I would say its much better than the other attempts at a longer, higher speed control disc, like the Groove or the Monarch. I will have the Nukes on thursday 25 with the fundraiser Nuke Stamp. Should be able to say something about them after that.
Nuke vs. Katana.
We are so lucky to have these companies compete to make the best product.
If they did not push each other, we might still be driving Aviars!
I remember my first "set" of Golf discs were a 119 gram Frisbee, a 141 gram, a 150 Master (for wind), and a 165 gram Frisbee. I would tear it up with these discs because I knew how to target from "Ultimate" and "Freestyle"...There were no baskets, just 4x4 wooden posts.
(Made up most of our courses with objects anyhow....until the Baskets showed up!).
Lowest score on the hole would have the privilege of picking the next object for the next hole. Big Fun right out the front door...no course required. Pick the next object to hit and you are on your way....
The Nuke has been detonated! I can't keep them for long at this rate, already sold 7 today and I'm only open by request to buy Nukes today. Better grab one now if you want one.
Am I understanding you correctly when you say that you ordered a quantity of 25 Nukes? (that just sounds funny and black-marketish...discraft's gone and turned us all into a bunch of terrorism suspects...Bush might have had goons busting down our doors already).
The Champion Version of the Katana is more stable than the Pro / Star Version.
Yes, 25 Nukes for sale take that Homeland security!!!
Haha thanks for the confidence in my game Ken. Now I need to work on my form to throw with the real big boys!
I've thrown my friends Katana and it seems to be pretty good, I just need more time with it to give a more detailed opinion. Haven't thrown a Nuke, but I have one on order, so it should be here by xmas.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968