www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have 2 nukes i have put my thumb through the top plate ware it meats the rim. any one else have this problem? and they seem to be really thin top plates as well

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

maybe send that back to discraft. might just be a manufacture flaw. I would hate to thinkthey were "consistantly" flawing their discs.
Oh, slick...you changed the gas mask to a clown and now my post makes no sense...Thankx!!! jk jk

I gotta agree, I have discs in my bag that I have been throwing for a few years now, that don't even have Hot Stamps that are that faded.
From the picture..the crack looks like the plastic has some kind degradation going on....the crack is jagged like the plastic became brittle....Extreme cold or UV damage?
its all good i still love the pic
I was practicing with mine today. Boy, I can see how it would be real easy to do. I also noticed that it was just in certain spots around the rim,very, very soft and thin. I guess that's what happens as mold start to get out of spec. ?
Well, now you know what was behind the mask!
From what I hear to make the rim so big and still make weight the flight plane is the only place that it(weight) can be shaved. Since it is so thin it is much weaker, in your pic it looks like you grab in the same spot everytime u through only a matter of time before that happend, try to grab in differnt spots to avoid this. This ultra thin flight plate is also the reason that the Nuke won't be released in Z plastic ever which is disheartening because I loved my memorial nuke feel grip flight etc, and have since lost it and the three identical weight nukes I bought to replace are not even close to it.
crap, forgot I had this picture. From this years Buckhorn open in NC. Goes along with radiation theory.

I got 2 nukes on the day of release and one of my hotstamps is pretty much gone too. THe other is lasting...I think only cause it is darker and I don't throw that one as much. But after the second day throwing these things they were disgusting looking. Disc absorbs dirt. They look like the oldest disc in my bag and are actually the newest. You should loosen your grip though man. I have done it recently and have gotten more distance...20ft or so. Plus you won't have to buy your disc from "Hulk Lab"
I belive the gamma ray is actuly a disc made by abc discs.
Who is the sicko that put a basket two feet from radioactive water?lol great pic though cool sight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968