www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have 2 nukes i have put my thumb through the top plate ware it meats the rim. any one else have this problem? and they seem to be really thin top plates as well

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFLMAO, I thought the same thing when I took a look at that pic. Good observation.
Yeah, that is plain cruel basket placement
Maybe you should keep rotating your thumb position around the edge of the disc until the entire flight plate falls out, and then you'll have a really small and heavy Aerobie Ring... :P
I have a complaint. My nuke misteriously got a really BIG dent in the top plate of the disc after having it only about a week. I had thrown it just a few times and don't remember hitting a tree or anything. All I can think of is somhow this dent came from having the disc in disc golf bag.??WHAT?? I have never had a disc do this.. I thought it was weird but then a few days later my friend said his nuke suddenly has a dent also. He also has no idea how it got there and also had his nuke just a short time. It flew great before the dent but I doubt it will ever be used again.. Wasted $18 bucks as far as I'm concerned.
it is
i just got a 2nd run nuke and the flight plate doesnt seem as thin as my old first run
Who told you a Z nuke will never be released?
i started a thread a while back about the nuke i ordered it had that dip in the plate when i received it.
second runs do have a more thin top plate ive noticed
That could be usefull for casual play. A disc with just the rim.
from what I have read on a few sights when I was looking into the memorial nuke. Not saying it is fact just what I hear.
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14994&... this like many many other comments, not saying it is fact just what I hear

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968