www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have 2 nukes i have put my thumb through the top plate ware it meats the rim. any one else have this problem? and they seem to be really thin top plates as well

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from the picture, I think you need a manicure.
im a dude i dont get fag shit like that, maybee you do, but not i sir
sorry, I meant "manticore". I think you need a manticore: body of a lion, head of a man, wings of a dragon, tail of a scorpion... definately not faggy shit.
lol yeah thats what u meant lol
Yeah, It happened to me as well. I broke thru in 2 different places. I could stick my finger all the way thru the disc. The shop where I bought it contacted Discraft and they gave me a new one.
In order to get a disc that big and have it qualify for PDGA standard specs is a frikken miracle. They had to make an ESP blend that is OBVIOUSLY nowhere near real ESP plastic or the quality of real ESP plastic. First runs are your best bet for quality. A Z Nuke would be the only Nuke I would throw, but because of the density of Z plastic, it's just impossible. The disc would be 185 grams (SWEET! I know) BUT it would be illegal as hell (per PDGA) and would probably kill someone in a park near you. Sorry to break it to y'all but I think Discraft needs to do some re-working on this ESP blend and at least tell us about it if it's not really ESP.
hilarious
Almost positve it's plastic damage of some sort. The break looks very brittle.
I received the previous information from a source that heard it from the source.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968